Hey guys! 🙂 How’re you all?
I’ll be sharing an array of random favorites from the past few months. I’ve been gone for a quite a while, so I thought this would be a good post to come back with. Be sure to let me know what some of you guys’ recent favorites have been!
Favorite Youtuber: Safia Nygaard (a Buzzfeed breakaway- I really enjoy her unique content)
Favorite Vlogger: OKbaby (I love Kyra, Oscar and their cute little family)
Favorite Instagram: Vexking (Positivity, Inspiration, Wisdom)
Favorite Person in My Life Lately: Sabeeha 😉 (my husband what like whaaaattt?! Haha) But, seriously…I love this girl so much. I can’t even begin to explain how our bond has grown over the past few months.
Favorite Game App: Ludo Star (this game is so addicting!)
Favorite Hobbies: Photography and going to parks/exploring
Favorite Quote/Life Reminder: “Forget who hurt you yesterday, but don’t forget those who love you everyday. Forget the past that makes you cry, and focus on the present that makes you smile. Forget the pain, but never the lessons you gained.”
Favorite Beauty Products lately:
- Lipstick: NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil Cruella, Primark Lipstick in Desert Rose
- Eyshadow: Kiko MILANO Water Eyeshadow 208 Light Gold
- Eyeliner: Kiko MILANO Precision Eye Pencil in 304 (a gorgeous emerald)
- Nailpolish: Essie Soiree Mauve
Some Favorite Songs:
- All of the songs from the movie Raabta and Janaan (Bollywood films)
- The Chainsmokers & Coldplay – Something Just Like This
- The Chainsmokers – Paris
- Ed Sheeran- Shape of You
- Ed Sheeran- Perfect
- Look What You Made Me Do- Taylor Swift
These are some movies I’ve watched in the past few months and really enjoyed:
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
- Wonder Woman
- Kong: Skull Island
- Beauty and the Beast
- The Mummy
Favorite Color to Wear (clothes/makeup): I’ve been loving wearing greens and also peaches.
Hope you guys enjoyed! Don’t forget to tell me what you guys have been loving in the comment section below!